In recent years, Android Smartphone has become the most popular choice for people to own. Android is an Open Source Open Source Operating System. Well, because it Open Source, free Android modified by way of rooting. We are free to modify Android for our smartphone to get better performance than before. Well usually on using “Tweak” to improve the performance of HH (Hand Held) them. Well, this time I will discuss “How to Install Tweak with used”.
For more info you can visit: https://www.softteco.com/
What is Tweak?
Tweak is a script that resides on the system either on the build prop or in the INIT.D folder.
Usefulness of Tweak
Tweak has various uses based on the usefulness of each tweak itself. Ordinary it use tweaks to:
- Added Performance in smartphones.
- Increase of RAM.
- Added Performance in Gaming.
- Helping multitask process.
- Make smartphone more Smooth.
In addition to the above purposes, actually there are many other uses tweak the other. Because, each tweak will have different usability according to what the creator has planned.
Then how to install Tweak ?
Install Tweak There are two ways: manually, and through recovery.:
How to Manually Tweak or you can visit https://www.softteco.com/services:
- Make sure Android ROOTED, and have installed some of these applications, namely, Busy Box, Universal INIT.D, and Root Explorer. You can download through the Google Play Store or on the site where the app downloads.
- After all installed, Open Busy Box, then wait for loading up to 100%, check “Auto Update Busy box” in the top right corner, then click install. Wait until the popup appears then click “Ok”. Then reboot your HH.
- After reboot, open root explorer, go to system / etc / INIT.D. And paste the tweaks you’ve downloaded into the folder. If the tweaks you