How to Install Tweak and Its Usability
In recent years, Android Smartphone has become the most popular choice for people to own. Android is an Open Source Open Source Operating System. Well, because it Open Source, free Android modified by way of rooting. We are free to modify Android for our smartphone to get better performance than before. Well usually on using “Tweak” to improve the performance of HH (Hand Held) them. Well, this time I will discuss “How to Install Tweak with used”.
For more info you can visit: https://www.softteco.com/
What is Tweak?
Tweak is a script that resides on the system either on the build prop or in the INIT.D folder.
Usefulness of Tweak
Tweak has various uses based on the usefulness of each tweak itself. Ordinary it use tweaks to:
- Added Performance in smartphones.
- Increase of RAM.
- Added Performance in Gaming.
- Helping multitask process.
- Make smartphone more Smooth.
In addition to the above purposes, actually there are many other uses tweak the other. Because, each tweak will have different usability according to what the creator has planned.
Then how to install Tweak ?
Install Tweak There are two ways: manually, and through recovery.:
How to Manually Tweak or you can visit https://www.softteco.com/services:
- Make sure Android ROOTED, and have installed some of these applications, namely, Busy Box, Universal INIT.D, and Root Explorer. You can download through the Google Play Store or on the site where the app downloads.
- After all installed, Open Busy Box, then wait for loading up to 100%, check “Auto Update Busy box” in the top right corner, then click install. Wait until the popup appears then click “Ok”. Then reboot your HH.
- After reboot, open root explorer, go to system / etc / INIT.D. And paste the tweaks you’ve downloaded into the folder. If the tweaks you download are still in .zip form, then you should extract them first.
- Once pasted, open the Universal INIT.D app and change the “off” button to “on”. Then reboot your hp.
How to Install Tweak via Recovery :
- Make sure Android is ROOTED, installed Recovery Mod, Busy box, and Universal INIT.D. Recovery mod there are several kinds, for example, CWM (Clock World Mod), TWRP, and others. And you have downloaded a .zip-shaped tweak. The tweaks are placed in your HH internal memory.
- Open Busy box and wait for loading up to 100%, then check “Auto Update Busy box” and click install. When done, go to Universal INIT.D, change “off” to “on”.
- Then turn off your HH, and go into recovery mod. To get into recovery, you need to press the power + volume up + home button simultaneously. After logging in recovery, delete dalvik / Chache first.
- Once removed, select “Install from SD card” for those using CWM, and select “Install” for those using TWRP.
- Find the tweak extension .zip you have downloaded and installed, which uses TWRP, you need to shift / swiped to install it.
- Reboot your HH and HH you have already installed tweak.
Congrats your smartphone has been installed tweak. Before installing tweaks, you should backup your android first, so if there are things that are not desirable like boot loop, your smartphone can be helped without having to do the flashing process. A few articles about “How To Install Tweak And Its Usage”, thank you for visiting, and hopefully useful.