In today’s ultra competitive workplaces, it is very vital that not only you are an able worker but also a smarter worker. Any employer wants a worker who brings more to the table. Here are few tips on how to become a smart worker:
1. Improve communication skills: A good communicator can not only place forward his/her ideas more effectively but also creates instant rapport and connection. Communication is not just about talking but also listening. So be a good listener as well and you will instantly feel the difference.
2. Treat people well. People respond better when they are treated with respect. If you want to command respect, then treat others with respect. Just because somebody earns less doesn’t mean that s/he doesn’t deserves your respect. In an organization each one is your co-workers and should be treated as an equal.
3. Be professional. You are in a job to do a job. Gossiping, back biting will not increase your popularity or your efficiency!
4. Don’t indulge in camp politics. Never create camps and groups. It will show that you are biased and will not take impartial decisions.
5. Be a team player. Most jobs require you to be …Read More